Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Home Remedy For Acne - You Have To Start Here First

You can learn how to get rid of acne without medication at home. I know. You woke up this morning with a dot on your nose. No, this is not good because I have to go out. And you say to yourself, I don't like this. I have a pimple!

Some of us are always looking to get rid of current acne and making sure it does not come back and if it does, you will know immediately how to control it. Well, your first home remedy for acne will be with your diet and what you eat. You should start a journal and write down everything you eat. This way, you will be better able to pinpoint what is giving me this pimple.

Again, as you begin your acne home remedy, try to watch what you eat and what you put on your face and body. Watch if you have some kind of allergic reaction to your face or body. And if you should, then stop using that particular home remedy immediately.

One thing I can tell you about myself is, when I started writing a journal and was writing down everything I ate, I can let you know what product immediately gave me a couple of pimples on my face the next day. It was from margarine that I had on some toast and had cook in some food I had eaten. Now I know exactly where those two pimples came from. I waited a week and I did try this test again, and guess what? It did happen again. The next day I received one pimple. And that was good enough for me to now have eliminated margarine from my diet altogether. And I did find out through my journal from eating some other food products that were giving my acne too.

A journal is a very good thing to started with. It really helps. I have read many articles from some that say, food and what you eat has nothing to do with acne. And I have read other articles that say that food does affect one's acne. And it has been proven to me that it does.

So you would have to do a test and see if you can pinpoint if anything that you are eating is giving you acne. Your body is different. And your pinpoints will be different from mines and somebody else's. If you want to get started with this, then start your test with the journal.

To compliment with any home remedy for acne, is to drink plenty of water everyday. This will also help prevent some of your acne problems. You should try to exercise regularly too. The exercise will bring more oxygen to your cells.This will help to detox your body in order to help improve your skin.

A home remedy for acne is available. There are always solutions available for acne.

No comments: